Friday, February 20, 2009

There is a hole in the bucket....

dear lady dear lady... I have to have surgery.Either tomorrow or Monday.I am very scared.I am attempting to be brave.The pain is increasing when it should of been going the other direction... damn road sign.I am sucking on my rescue remedy.Not wanting this and at the very same time....knowing I have to embrace it to heal faster and better.I scared.I want Paula here to rub my head and remind me of the mighty giant I am.I have done scarier things.I just cant remember them right now!
Be brave I say.I want the pain to go away.Tonight when I got in the tub I was in so much pain I had to get out... geese Louise...
My head is a bit worried but my soul feels good...my body... its in wretched pain.....
later: No surgery... Hopefully lump will stretch out....

1 comment:

I AM ANOTHER said...

oh honey. Surgery?! What surgery! What accident?! what happened to you dear? I send you healing love.