Friday, August 21, 2009

lessons learned

I have been reflecting on my life and realize I have learned some really good lessons recently.The Sch club is a intense place and the people there are very different from me(boy howdy) and its a fine line for me to walk.I know there is something bugging a few of them and in the past I would of asked,perhaps even pushed.I have learned to not pick the chick out of the egg.Let it happen, be born.Rather it is a baby,a dream,a passion- just let it unfold.This makes for a win win for everyone.Important lessons.
Been spending time with my mom.Working on being present with her.We went and had a Root beer float last week and she thought that was good.
I am so tired as I have been canning,drying...... going to bed now
when it rains the work will die back some!!!

No comments: