Sunday, April 19, 2009

Married men.... and women

it is such a common joke that once married, men dont get laid..It is mentioned without anyone even being nervous or uncomfortable.Its old news.I wonder why this is acceptable to them or the women in these sexless marriages.Why it is the first thing to go south when trouble rears its ugly head, why people think their mates must be "loyal to them" instead of being loyal to themselves.There seems to be some gross reward system for not getting what you want/need so you can appear to be loyal,committed.I think you should be committed if you stay...but in a heath facility,not the marriage.
I like married men because they like fun sex.They love as everyone does, being adored,cooed over, lusted over.devoured.I love doing it.Its fun.I like it when its done back and I am not in anyway attached to it becoming a relationship.I dont ever again in this life time want to get "used to someone" or have anyone "used to me".That to me is worth yelling FIRE and running for your life... sex and all...
Meanwhile, I have having the time of my life.I am really happy with my land and how it is feeling,looking.The dogs are well.I am poor but clients are calling so I know it will be ok.I love where I am in my life, feel very grateful for this time alone and what I have learned.
Our hike to spencneville on Friday was incredible.Cata,Veronique,Rachael and I... climbed the highest mountain and had a picnic,laid in the sun naked with a 360 view...We were drunk in love.
Thank you so much for sticking with me body.I love you.

No comments: