Saturday, April 4, 2009

step back and have a look-celebrate with nice long tub in the evening light.

the fence is moved and up.The fruit trees are planted.The place is mowed.My back is without pain.Lance has been a tremendous help with heavy work.My side has been silent until yesterday and a bit today when I realized I was over tired.The trees are leafing out here now and the amount of beauty is overwhelming.I am awe struck.The calves are being born and I feel so blessed to see their new faces and the tenderness between them and their moms.This morning there were about ten of the newest laying together with one mom watching them all while other moms grazed.I am always impressed in the community of cows.I feel blessed to be here now.at this time.I had bad dream of Oberon falling from high place and dieing.woke up with him beside me snoring..But fretted all day anyway.I have the beginning of a orchard.Eight trees.YES.Good job girl I say. good job.

No comments: