Sunday, March 15, 2009

I WANT TO TASTE IT.....

my body is so much better.I feel really grateful.VERY MUCH SO.However, there is fear in my body,mind.Fear of that kind of pain and so I find myself guarding... nervous to do anything that could even hint of hurting myself.I have never felt this way and so am just watching it and know it will pass.I love the stuff inside it all.Its warm and gooey and safe.very safe.Calm and wonderful colors that make me warm.wanna eat it, put it in my mouth to taste it.
My garden emerges from the darkness to the light.I love it.I am glad all over.Thank you self for the journey, for the courage to make the journey and for enough of a sense of humor to be able to laugh at my-self.I am that I am.nothing more,nothing less.a minute in time,a whisper in the bath tub,a wave in the water.a polly wog woman.yum

No comments: