Friday, May 16, 2008

water everywhere

its everywhere i look and the frogs are coming from every direction to have some...I have put frogs out of the house every night now for six days. once there were two in the bathroom in one night. they were having a party.Doing laps in the the dogs water bowl. Ever notice what nice shoulders frogs have? swimmers. i love frog parties.they don't require a lot of preparation.
the rain birds sometimes sound like rattlesnakes and it catches me off guard.. Although after my recent capture and housing of one rattlesnake for a week I am not as afraid as usual.. i hope that serves me well.
My roommates for the record are three male dogs.I KNOW...THREE MALES? WHAT AM I THINKING... i guess i am making up for the lack of human males in my life...more on THAT subject later...
Its may and fire season is upon us and already i am nervous and very careful. so i dance in the water and celebrate its willingness to just keep flowing down hill.
i love and so therefore i am .i will. i do. a small poem for my opening blog page...


its all there inside
like a seed
sleeping
until the right ingredients
appear.
then there is nothing to stop
the sprout

No comments: