Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Human behavior

I just dont get humans very well.There is one theme that comes over and over through my life.
Human's lie and then expect me to respond to their truth.I just don't get it.Dogs don't lie.Unless taught to by humans.
A example.There is a dress code at the club...but no one sez anything about it to me.Six months later,I get in trouble for breaking the code for six months.Had someone of said something the six months of wrong dressing or build up of resentment would not occur.Fat women hate me.I shouldn't wear short shirts... tight pants..
A year ago, I offered a pup to my friend Rowan who had said for years she wanted that kind.So when I offered it, she was free to say no, it was a bad time,that she DIDN'T REALLY want the pup, just wanted to talk about it.I would of understood.Instead, she sez yes and for four months, I am subjected to silence from her stupid boyfriend who said nothing.Like I forced the pup on them.I was told by Rowan that I should just let him be... As if twenty one years of being punished by Colin for dogs wasn't enough.Before this the guy would talk to me, called me hot (as if I should be impressed with myself because he thinks I am hot).So I get punished because this guy cant tell Rowen he didn't want the dog.How stupid.What a coward.So I get blamed,
I wish people wouldn't lie.I wish I understood them as well as dogs.It is awful to have to deal with people who lie about their lives and then blame it on others.
After calling the chief four times about the plowing next land over through the grinding areas,I realize he is lieing to himself and me.He isn't going to do what he said and he is mad I remind him of that.
Humans are weird and I am feeling more comfortable with dogs.

No comments: