Friday, June 26, 2009

Rehab

Ah such a word.
REHAB.I am working with a dog who has had too much pressure on him and he wont track.He lays down, shuts down.Handler gets mad, shuts down,wont train dog.Circles.Everything circles.I take dog yesterday and play with him.I mean really get on ground,wet, dirty play with him.I set standards of how I will play and he willingly works within my boundaries.I tracked him.He did beautiful.Better then beautiful.He was stopping so fast on articles that his ass just about came over his head.He was so happy to be working WITH me he was willing to do anything.Handler didnt leave when I very sternly tell him to FUCK OFF when he even thinks about approaching dog...so I think ok, he is ready for the truth...This morning handler gets out happy.Dog sees me and is instantly ready to work/play.Dog tracks BEAUTIFUL today, on track, downs on all articles,kisses me(we made out on the track its true) and leave track when finished wanting to do more.Now THAT is what I am talking about!! My heart flies with eagles when I get it right with the dogs and they respond perfectly confirming my guts. I can so love dogs... wish I could get it to transfer to humans... Dogs dont lie.That is so where I get hung up....
Twins will be here in a month and I am so excited.They will b e flying out so they can spend 8 days here.We are going to the high country,going to rent Kayaks one day... and river, eat, smoke, laugh.I am so excite to see them.Eight whole days!! Sad Rowan wont be here but that is her choice.
Laurie is going to come stay with dogs while we go to hot springs and such.YES!!
OK,Lance here and we are working on black berries today.Been canning/freezing like nuts. So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plums off of my own treesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: