Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Solstice is here.

With that, its gone and the nights are longer and the days are shorter.I personally have been kind of kateewompus since Jan with not doing my regular stuff due to back injury.It is a interesting time for me.I drove today for three hours and oh my goodness, my back hurts tonight.This is all new to me and I am trying...no doing my best to not let it completely overwhelm me.I am a do it my self kind of girl and that mostly works really well for me.Now however, I am meeting a new kind of girl inside me.. she take two trips to car instead of one, she moves gently instead of so bouncy.She is very aware she even has a back now... lol..She is me and I embrace me kindly.
Been exchanging e-mails with life room mate and I swear its kind of like insanity.. doing the same and expecting different results... I am sure he feels the same about me.But we are making headway.At each intersection in our communication I have to remember I have a choice how I go forward,how I respond.Its good and keeps me really present.I think we very easily get into this weird competition of who feels the worse from the others actions... Time to grow up.Choose different way.
CHOICE- write it on a piece of paper and hold upside down to a mirror... the only english word you cant change in a mirror..That is how important CHOICE IS.We give it away so often...

No comments: