Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rolling thunder inside my being

Its rumbling and rolling and i feel it shifting things way down inside me. Waves from the movment cause flooding in my soul and areas of deep thinking are forming..I feel like rich dark chocolate with almonds.And strawberries. Stirrings- ripplings-cravings-desires-I feel the scorpio moon inside me,urging me on, teasing,taunting,acting like coyote, like morning love,hot baths under the sky.I feel life reinventing its self inside me.
I am now ready for you. I dont know who you are, I dont even know if you are a boy or a girl in terms of parts... but i am ready to introduce myself, expose myself,share myself.
Foxes bark and whistle to each other and i feel wild all over my skin.
There is this human around and he is so ready to be picked, enjoyed but i must and i repeat, I must hold my sit stay and not become involved simply because he has a cock and we all know what fun those are to play with...That is the only reason i am not a boy...I would play with mine all the time... all the time. I swear. I would never get anything done.

No comments: