Thursday, February 25, 2010

When the future goes catyasswompus

My little sister recently lost her baby and she is still completely freaked out.I get it.She had plans.She had carefully planned these children,waiting until her 37th birthday. She had a girl and the boy was in the oven, on his way.Then life happened... or something.
I can relate. I was in this marriage that I wanted to work.I had my head down and was working and one day I looked up and realized I was all alone.I was still pulling but there wasnt anyone else there.He was gone- in his head,his heart.I tried more tricks then a pet crow to get him to love me, to appreciate me.Nothing worked. I was livid.I had plans.I had so fucked up with the choosing of the father of my kids...I thought I had done better with the grandfather.I had plans.The grandkids would come stay with grandma and grandpa,we would grow old and cute together.It was all layed out in my mind.And then life happened. or something. and I was catyasswompus and my inner compass was completely fucked up and I didnt know where I had been or where I was going.I was spinning and it was years before I got it stopped.Until I could right my craft,set a direction,have a plan again...
Life just happens..or something

No comments: