Monday, March 29, 2010

a few hours later..

oh what a few hours can do to change ones life... after writing the last entry,I got a horrid call from Sara telling me she has cancer in both her breast and they will be taking them both.I can not even begin to tell the fear that is eating away at me at this time.The midnight panic is awful and I have to find a way to get to Sara.I desperately need someone to stay here with the boys while I fly to Texas.Someone please help me I beg. If I could just go for four days... Just to hold her.Please universe I beg you to be kind to me in this manner.
I cant sleep and the panic is building in me until I just sob uncontrolably.I am so scared and so far from her.Please universe, I am alone, done ask more then I can do.

1 comment:

I AM ANOTHER said...

Aw sweetie. Been thinking of you and Sara both and sending you love. Hoping the perfect situation opens for you to go and be with her.