Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The passing of another friend.

Jim died this morning and I feel sad.Really sad.Two and a half weeks ago we had gone out to look at this tractor I wanted to buy, then we went off with Michael to South Pine for lunch.We talked about the future gardens,how cute the little blue tractor was,and how perfect that it was a Ford which Jim had worked on for thirty years.
I realized that if all my friends were to die according to age, none of them will be here to help me die....But I would witness all of their passings.This made me depressed.
My belly is really painful and these antibiotics are wrecking me. kicking my ass.leaving me exhausted .. or the salmonella is... eitherway, I am tired and the dogs dont care.Leda wants to be worked,played with.. and I am just so tired.Slept 9 hours last night. WOW... tonight I wish there was two of me... One to do the chores,dogs and one to sleep and let this medicine do its work and my body heal... I am SO TIRED,WEAK... SKINNY...Yawnnnnnnnn

No comments: