Saturday, January 9, 2010

saying goodbye to 51

today is the last day of me being 51 and I must say, even with my serious life long back injury,I am happier/calmer/more peaceful then ever in my life.
This last week I have been poked and probed and the some of the test results will be back this next week.I will deal with what ever is happening and look forward to being 52.I think Oberon and I came close to dying on Friday night and am just greatful for Razzle and his insistance in waking me up and his continuing to bark,jump on me until I actually got up.I think I pushed him away for a long while and he kept coming back... What a guy.Oberon had already peed in his bed and was pretty hard to get up.
Here is to the wizzard in us all.
On another note,today I got to give John,my trainer a wonderful gift- I had a friend paint his favorite dog's picture (recently deceased)on a big rock(47 lbs) and its just beautiful.His face softened and he put his arms around me and said it was one of his nicest presents he had ever gotten..It was my give away for my birthday.Last night I also made really yummy chicken pot pies and took them for the clubs lunch.Everyone loved them.They had- onions,garlic,celery,carrots,broc.corn,mushrooms,cream cheese and cashews in them. delicious.
blessed be.I am rich- and disposable.Its ok. with me anyhow!

No comments: