Friday, January 1, 2010

Good friging grief..

Tonight I am in so much pain I should go to the ER room...But am so scared of that place.I am finding it really hard to eat at all.Nothing seems to make it better. I am offically freaked out.I am just going to be freaked out and be with that and try not to actually DO anything.Just be.but damn, I hurt bad.Took a two and a half hour nap.NEVER in my life have I done that.The pain had now moved from the center to the right side and I am just plain fucking sick. I made Debbie promise not to leave me at the hospital.I am terrified of that place.terrified . I went to bed last night in so much pain and so scared that I said to myself I have never been that scared. eegads. I ask for courage and a higher pain threashold.

1 comment:

I AM ANOTHER said...

Honey, what is up? Are you better now?