Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh boy....

My momma is back to smoking even though she is on Oxygen.I heard my dad talking to my god father last week and he said he had cancer.When I aksed him "WHAT DID YU SAY"??? He told me - nothing-nothing... I knew instantly he didnt want me to know.Respecting his privacy, I didnt ask again but now the knowledge of it is sitting in my stomach,my heart.
Oberons right leg which is not the one with the tummor is almost useless.It drags, goes under his left.He has fallen down the stairs several times and its breaking my heart.His heart is stronger then ever however.
I feel losses coming at me full speed and I can no longer set myself against the coming crash.
I hope I am stronger then I feel.

1 comment:

I AM ANOTHER said...

Thinking of you and sending you love sweetheart.